Data Tables and Post-Lab Questions
Table 3: Indicator Reagent Data
1. Why is it necessary to have positive and negative controls in this experiment?
2. Draw a diagram of the experimental setup. Use arrows to depict the movement of each substance in the dialysis bag and the beaker.
3. Which substance(s) crossed the dialysis membrane? Support your response with data-based evidence
4. Which molecules remained inside of the dialysis bag?
5. Did all of the molecules diffuse out of the bag into the beaker? Why or why not?