-Read carefully for the assignment details
-Anything short of what is listed will result in a invalid assignment.
-Must follow the specific instructions listed.
The AssignmentPart 1
In a 20 pages marketing plan, address the following:
- State assumptions
- Gather initial information
- Audit the market
- Determine the marketing strategy and business communication standards to be used
- Assess due diligence (any operational, financial, or human resources requirements needed to implement the plan)
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Describe any benchmarks from other competitors or industries
- Prioritize marketing objectives
- Specify marketing actions
- Explain any global marketing issues in the marketing plan
- Specify any limitations to implementing the plan
Part 2: Then, create either a slide presentation OR executive summary to present to the facility’s leadership.
- The 10- to 12-slide presentation should include presenter notes of 100- to 150-words per slide. Your presentation should summarize and defend your marketing plan. Be sure to use best practices of business communication.
- The 2-page executive summary should summarize and defend your marketing plan. Be sure to use best practices of business communication.
Note: Must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this module’s Learning Resources and at least 15 current scholarly sources. At least five resources should be from peer-reviewed journals. All references should be less than 5 years old. See the Final Project rubric for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing.
Must use these resources.
Thomas, R. K. (2015). Marketing health services (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.Crowther, E. R. (2014).
A comparison of quality and satisfaction experiences of patients attending chiropractic and physician offices in Ontario. Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, 58(1), 24–38.
O’Connor, R. J. (2012). Postmarketing surveillance for “modified-risk” tobacco products. Nicotine & Tobacco Research: Official Journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco, 14(1), 29–42.